Saturday, April 2, 2011

OvER~ThinkinG....



What will I be years from now..
What will I wear..
How will I look..
I think too much...I think too much...

Sometimes it's scary over thinking..
What I have or haven't done...
I think too much...I think too much...

Will the rain smell the same...
Will our loosing our precious moment..
And my buddies...
the friendship seem so blurry and blurry.....

Will I end up all alone..
Without a shoulder to carry on...

What will I be years from now...???
Still thinking...and thinking.....
Over thinking la pulak~!!

Hope I will make my "MAK"...
And my "ABAH"...
Will be proud.....
to have us..
-KHAIRI (1st "abang yg memahami")-
-AKRAM(2nd "abang yg stylo")-
-AWANIS(my "kakak yg manis")-
-AMIRAH( me yg ciut..hehe )-
-SOLIHIN( my "adik yg nakal")-
be "ANAK YANG XLUPA JASA IBUBAPA"
be "ANAK YANG SOLEH DAN SOLEHAH"
be "ANAK YANG BERJAYA DUNIA DAN AKHIRAT"
Aminnn.....

And when my time has come....
to meet Allah...
my only hope........
you all will forgive all my mistakes...
and please pray for me.......
enough to give Al-Fatihah......



No comments: